Visualizzare l'occupazione : soldati israeliani sparano senza motivo contro una macchina palestinese: lui è ucciso ,lei è ferita


Pubblicato il 11 dic 2017
Pubblicato il 12 dic 2017
On 24 Nov. 2017, at around 8:00 A.M., Israeli Border Police officers detained Muhammad Da’na, 9, from the Jabal Juhar neighborhood of Hebron, near his school that lies close to al-Haram al-Ibrahimi (the Tomb of the Patriarchs). They took him to the Pharmacy Checkpoint a few meters away and held him there. Muhammad’s father arrived at the checkpoint a few minutes later, but was made to wait about 15 minutes before seeing his son. After about an hour, the two were taken to the Israeli DCO, where Muhammad was interrogated in the presence of his father. The interrogator asked him, in Arabic, who had sent him to throw stones. About an hour later, father and son were transferred to the Palestinian DCO, where they were released. They arrived home at around 1:00 P.M. Muhammad’s mother, Zahrah, described how this affected her and her son: I called my husband and he told me Muhammad had been arrested. He tried to calm me down and said he’d got to the checkpoint and that Muhammad was okay, and the police were only detaining him. Meanwhile, one of the pupils from the school brought me Muhammad’s bag. I burst into tears when I saw it. When Muhammad finally got home, he was pale and very confused. I hugged him and tried to calm him down. I still feel that something is different about him – he’s scared and nervous all the time. I’m worried about him.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Alberi,piante e fiori della Palestina: i gelsi

Hilo Glazer : Nelle Prealpi italiane, gli israeliani stanno creando una comunità di espatriati. Iniziative simili non sono così rare

Né Ashkenaziti né Sefarditi: gli Ebrei italiani sono un mistero - JoiMag

Passaggi: Le parole di Jabra Ibrahim Jabra per la giornata della Nakba